Rodon Biologics is a biotech CRO/CDMO with 20 years of activity located in the region of Lisbon, Portugal. We support recombinant protein biopharmaceutical programmes producing small amounts of product for early-stage research, through cell line and process development up to GMP production for clinical trials.
We are seeking an individual with a keen interest in research and development in the area of biotechnology.
The scientist will carry out the development and execution of bioprocesses, including fermentation, purification, and analysis.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning and conducting experiments
- Recording and analysing data
- Presenting results to senior/other research staff
- Writing reports, reviews and summaries
- Ensuring that quality standards are met
- Degree in Biochemical engineering or equivalent
- Experience in at least one of these areas: fermentation, purification and/or analysis
- Attention to detail
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- A team player with a strong sense of responsibility and commitment
If you have the required skills and motivation and would like to join a growing company, please apply with your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 August 2022.
August 01, 2022