Cell Line Development
Rodon has extensive experience with both microbial (E.coli, yeast) and mammalian cell expression and culture. Using our proprietary and in-licensed technology, proteins can be rapidly tested in different constructs, to identify the most suitable system. using tightly regulated inducible promoters for microbial expression and CHO platforms for mammalian expression as well as metabolic engineering of cell lines to produce small molecules.
Mammalian cell line development is based on a simple workflow which allows obtaining a high producing single cell clone in 16-20 weeks. Moreover, once a high producing pool is generated, the quality of the material is evaluated and it can be used to produce gram per liter quantities of material in 9-12 weeks.
The stability of the cell line generated is evaluated and using this technology, even after 60 generations, the expression level of the stable clone and genetic stability is maintained.
Our services include:
• Plasmid construction with the gene of interest
• Cell transfection with antibiotic selection
• Pool selection and amplification (cell banking)
• Establish clonal CHO cell lines with documented evidence of clonality
• Establish research cell banks (RCB) and study their stability (up to 6 generations without selection)
• Execute and develop thorough analytics and specific assay development support
We Offer More
Looking for additional services? We offer even more services than listed, contact us to find out how we can assist you. Using latest advances in Protein Technologies Rodon Biologics strives to provide the highest quality custom protein services in the industry. We work closely with you, analyze your project at the planning stage and take several approaches to ensure you get the results you are looking for.Know More